- 1st year in Industry: 1998
IN A NUTSHELL: 20+ years of producing experience with projects varying from commercials, network promos, docu-series, social media content and brand photo shoots. Enjoy solving production issues with creativity and fixer know-how. Available for projects throughout the Rocky Mountain states including Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and New Mexico.
SPECIALITIES: Supervising projects, from concept and pitching to completion. Scheduling, budgeting and crewing shoots of any size and complexity. Well versed in union and non-union production procedures, payroll, logistics and talent requirements.
PRODUCTION COMPANIES: All is Well, AV Squad, Big Spaceship, Caudill & Associates, Dirty Robber, Dorsey Pictures, Herzog & Company, High Noon Entertainment, Hungry Man, Imaginary Forces, Impossible Pictures, Macguffin Films, Mocean, Namesake, Niven Film, New Wave Entertainment, North Films, Propaganda Films, Radical Media, Studio Center, Unicorns & Unicorns.
AGENCIES: Amelie, Barkley, Barnhart, Barton F. Graf, Cactus, Community US, Draft FCB, Feer Industries, Integer, Karsh + Hagan, KBS, Leijas, VaynerMedia, Viva Creative, Weiden Kennedy.
CLIENTS: Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to work with a diverse group of agencies, production companies, corporations and networks including:
- Commercials for Audi, Ford, Coors, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Verizon, Comcast, DISH Network, Best Buy, JC Penney, Village Inn, Safeway, LinkedIn, Uber, Microsoft, Zillow and many others.
- Network promos for networks such as Discovery (Discovery Channel, Discovery ID, Animal Planet, Military Channel, Science Channel, Velocity), Scripps (HGTV, DiY, Food Network, Cooking Channel), HBO and Starz.
- News/sports packages for Turner Broadcasting, CNN, ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, MLB Network, NFL Network and NBA Entertainment.
- Photo shoots for Verizon, Lyft, Red Robin, Starbucks, Noosa Yoghurt, Popsockets, Knorr, Boston Market and Einstein Brothers Bagels.